Went on my first run today since changing the idle trim on map TREK401. No stalls in 150 km of varied town and country riding. It happily pulled up-hill at idle in first, without a trace of fussiness for the first time ever. I snapped it to full throttle from idle in first and very quickly hit the rev limiter in 3 gears, without missing a beat (before backing-off for fear of kangaroos or booking agents). My mate following said it puffed-out some black smoke but I don't know if that was caused by the rev limiter. While it seemed to run perfectly today, it has not been hot weather, only 26 degrees Celsius, but I hope the improvement will be sustained when the weather warms-up. This comes after scrutiny and testing on the paddock stand, when I found the "Economy" map made it run rough and blow black smoke, with Lambda sensor numbers around a rich 0.85, without load, at the revs I tried. On the Power map the Lambda sensor numbers oscillated around 1.0, as they should. That explains why on the 1000 km run home from Philip Island last month it gave better economy on the Power map. On the stand it was a bit rough below 5000 rpm on the Power map with no load but I wonder if that may have been caused by fouling from earlier running on the overly rich "Economy Map". This is my first experience scrutinising EFI maps after messing with carburettors over nearly 50 years. With the help of you forum contributors I think I am learning how to get the best from this beast!