1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My TnT is on the market. Pity really, it's never run better :(

Mike
[email protected]

The TnT Sport is an awe-inspiring ride. It’s effortless to ride fast through corners and is truly at home on roads such as the Black Spur. A rigid frame coupled to fully adjustable 50mm upside down Marzocchi forks at the front and a fully adjustable Sachs competition shock on the rear gives the TnT Sport a firm planted feel on the road. Up front are two radial mounted four pot competition Brembo calipers gripping 320mm disks whilst at the rear is a two pot Brembo mated to a 240mm disk. Coupled with the braided brake lines this combination provides incredible braking performance combined with optimum feedback.

But all this would be for nothing if it weren’t matched with a power plant capable of doing it justice. Derived by stroking the original Tornado’s 900cc triple, the TnT’s 1130cc engine is a powerhouse of torque. Let the clutch out and it takes off and is doing 16kmh at idle! And once you’ve hit the power band, watch out, it’s arm-wrenching acceleration coupled to a banshee howl from the exhaust that makes you feel you’ve left your eyeballs behind.

Mechanically, this TnT is fully sorted and in top condition. With only 12,000 ks on the clock it's just run in. It’s had regular servicing (this bike features in the TnT service DVD & comes with a copy) and all the factory updates have been done including the up rated starter motor, clutch basket, stepper motor and alternator drive. Map wise it’s fitted with the 5% more power factory map and runs and idles beautifully. Fuel consumption has improved too, on average it's 8.4l per 100ks in power mode which is pretty darn good!

Cosmetically, it’s top notch for an ’06 model (never dropped) and looks it when polished up. It comes fitted with a Termignomi muffler (original supplied) and factory soft bags, this is over $2000 worth of accessories.

The Sport is the highest spec TnT imported into Australia and new costs $24,000 so this bike is a steal at the asking price of $15600(AU) and is fully Roadworthy.

·
3,085 Posts
Mike

mind if i post your ad on a MC forum here in west Oz to help generate some interest?
I'll may have to ring the bank tomorrow !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts