Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just about to get the 07 maping on my 06 sport.is there any thing i should know about it and is it worth getting it done.
whats the differance

·
Registered
73 Posts
Go for it Steve.

The remapping is a great improvement. More power lower down and more linear through the range.

Fuel economy also is improved after CO setup.

The boys at Jetsport will look after you.

I guess Clayton is doing the change?

Cheers Mike.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
G'day Mike
thanks for that mate good to know.so jetsport know all about the CO setup
and TPS (what ever that is) i don't know,can't wait i'll be getting it done next week.
tell me Mike have you put in a DNA air fillter on your TNT or you still have the norm in it.

thanks mate...:clap:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Steve.

Funny you mentioned the DNA filter. I would like to purchase one but Serco(our local supplier) have not replied to my email.

Let me know how the tuneup goes. You may want to consider removing the air flap, modifying the exhaust flap and disconnecting the solenoid for some extra free horsepower.:clap:

Cheers Mike.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mike

no worries mate i'll let you know and the mod's will be done.
i heard that they stoped making the DNA for the TNT
don't know but i'll just be keeping my original in.

cheers mate:excited:

·
3,082 Posts
Yo Guys

dont bother emailing Serco, i rang them and they have DNA filters in stock I ordered one via the ph, and paying for it when I collect it from the post office, due to my local bike shop being a hr drive away they sold it to me direct, otherwise they just ship it to the nearest dealer. It cost $115 plus GST of $15 bucks. cant wait for the rear sets to arrive them its major service, dyno tune and fitting the bits and pieces on !! :-0

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike
how much did it set you back to get the 07 mapping done on your beast.

Na Nath i'm just keeping my original fillter in it for now.maybe in the later stage

·
Registered
73 Posts
The bike was booked in for some minor warranty work (oil leak at clutch cover) and I had concerns about the high fuel consumption (heavy right wrist probably). Jetsport organised technician (Clayton from StoneyCreek Powersports) with axone tool. NO CHARGE - ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF EXCELLENT SERVICE.

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Mike
luck you, i'm going up to jetsport on friday and they don't know how much it will be.so i wanted to know how much they charged you BUT you've been a lucky dude.i hope they don't charge a forutune for it.will see what happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts