Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You heard it here first peep's (well actually second, I heard it from Paul First)
"Nathan,

The EVO sport is essentially the 07 TnT Sport model. It comes in 2 new colours in addition to Black/Red. These are white/red and silver/black. However I am just sticking with the black/red. The evo also has a small belly pan and a 2 colour seat - black and red vs black only. So all cosmetic - but does look great.

Got to dash just now ..... more later ......

Thanks
Paul Nobbs
Stoney Creek Powersports
www.stoneycreekpowersports.com.au
PH: 02 4868 3933 FAX: 02 4868 3988"

Ive also invited Paul to join the forum to keep us all informed on Benelli happenings if he so wishes
:)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I met big paul (or big (k)nobbs, as I'm sure Johnny O must now call him:eek:) at Misano last year and I'm sure he will be a great asset to the Forum, if he decides to pay us a visit.

He seems pretty 'tuned in' to what's happening at Benelli and would be a great source of information. :clap: :clap:

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
The Chinese are certainly going for it I must be honest and say personally I don’t like the white and red (reminds me of an 80’s Yamaha) but the belly pan and extra carbon covers are good, :clap: I think the titanium belly pan is the best looking with the café racers a close second. But for me the best looking TNT by far has got to be the TNT YUMA :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: what a superb colour scheme (seriously thinking of getting my sport repainted):confused:
Things are looking good in the Chinelli camp once they put a better ECU and map in we will have the perfect bikes:) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts