Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in Qld for 35K, pity i saw it for sale about 3-4 yrs ago for 25K, still, one day it will be mine :)

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
practically impossible

unless you find out who holds the ADR certificates to licence one, it be illegal to use on the roads. either MI or the old boss of SCPS may have the adr cert and that will allow a comp late to be fitted.

·
5,928 Posts
I think there are ways to do a one off private import. I looked at this a few years back, when I was thinking about importing a Vette. There's paperwork to do, but it is/was do-able.

I nearly had to do this for Nell. The sticker wasn't put on her by A1. I rode her to Canberra on a 48 hr permit from Vic, and rocked up to the ACT rego to find a problem. They could have got around it, given time, but it was quicker to get A1 to post up the sticker.

·
Registered
403 Posts
what's MI up to.

unless you find out who holds the ADR certificates to licence one, it be illegal to use on the roads. either MI or the old boss of SCPS may have the adr cert and that will allow a comp late to be fitted.
was looking to trade in and up in feb-2009, they were 4-5 months away from having the import ADR sorted, an e-mail from MI last week said they are still 4-5 months away.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
?? to import what??

SCPS had adr certificates, i would have thought MI would get them, its not like anything news coming in in the foreseeable future.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts