Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi hector nice to here from you, how's the v twin machine going? :p ........missing the TNT :lol :lol :lol I was stopped earlier this year by a German.. riding through France... on a British bike... (the triple) we ended up swapping for about 20 miles after he shot off on my bike I suddenly realised what a pratt thing to do...... but all ended well, engine delivery and smoothness was brilliant but I just couldnt get comfortable and to be honest - I just cant bring myself to liking a bike that looks like its been rear ended (if you know what i mean). the german said he preffered his triple.......... but all i can tell you is I had a real hard time getting him off my TNT :rollin
vtxbrit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1050 Sprint ST

I have a 1050 Sprint ST as well as my TNT.
The TNT has a far better Yeehaa! factor about it but the Triumph is bloody good,i mean really bloody good.
A close biking friend now has a Sprint and when we were coming back from Mallory Park yesterday down the Fosse Way he was struggling to stay with me on the hard accelerating parts from 30 to 130mph,and i had the girlfriend on the back.Mind you he wouldnt admit it!.
I deliberately did the hard pull away several times and he couldnt stay close and he usually tries to.
The 1050 Sprint has got to be the best all rounder in the world.It tours,it does track days and best of all even with us both on board and all the panniers and luggage,it still handles really well.
Zebo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts