Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyones got their hands on one of these new 1130's?? Mines all fixed as of today yippeeee! Ended up being just a few washers required but KJM took ages delivering them (so Im told). Wanna chop mine in now for one of them babies but wouldnt mind knowin what faults ahem quirks are on the new ones and what people are making of them. I dont think theres any test/demo bikes around the Southeast area. Post back if you know any different

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Dean,

I don't think that there are any in the country as yet.

I was down at KJM last week and I think that they are expecting them in the next few weeks or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Possible 1130 Launch

As seen on the KJM website

Open evening coming soon! With a very special bike launch. Watch this space for further details.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1130 open day

Oks my bike went on ebay last night. Gonna put it on bike trader too in next few days cos I tend to find ebay's pretty useless for selling quality bikes.

Im gonna be at the open day and will be putting my deposit down on one of these 1130's if its all I hope it to be (which I know it will).

Cant afford it, more finance but what the f*ck hey!

Dean100yz

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: 1130 open day

Hi Spud sorry on the slow reply not been on here for a bit. I dont know of any dates but I know the 1130 is arriving soon so would have thought red dog (my local) would have arranged some type of day for it maybe??

On a seperate note my very much beloved Benelli was sold today to funny enough an Italian fella who I used to know well when I was in the bike trade. It had been standin for a few months and seemed a bit rough off the bottom but he seemed more than happy and I'm arranging with him to make a few local ride outs once I get my 1130.

I got some great pics of her before she went and I can honestly say that was one seriously good bit of kit despite it being a little tempermental sometimes. Still hopefully wont be long before Im back on here again showing off my new one :D

Will keep in touch and Big Al keep on postin!!

Dean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts