Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

We are looking for a TreK to borrow to develop some crash protectors. If you are in the Hampshire area please get in touch with us. We will need your bike for approxiamately a week but on the plus side you'll get to keep the products that are developed.
Email me, [email protected] and we can take it from there.

Cheers all

R&G Racing

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
They will put white crash bungs with italian flags on them, like that Abarth go- kart you got:rolling:

Actually they sound quiet nice:D will they fit my Tnt

We were looking at fiat bravo's last week and looked at those 500's , there really funky inside with cream leather steering wheel etc

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
i was working in a fiat dealership doing some body work a few weeks ago and they said they can not get enough of them also a few friends have got them for there mrs then swapped motors and not given them back so it actually says a lot for the car i actually said it will be my next car sshhhh dont tell anyone lol
mine will be sprayed benelli green and silver

·
Registered
290 Posts
They will put white crash bungs with italian flags on them, like that Abarth go- kart you got:rolling:

Actually they sound quiet nice:D will they fit my Tnt

We were looking at fiat bravo's last week and looked at those 500's , there really funky inside with cream leather steering wheel etc
Bought the wife one 3 months ago it the coolest car but very girlie I love it, thinking of buying a diesel version when I have the money or the arbarth

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
grat motor i bought it for my daughter ,sold my wifes maserati and bought her a diesel 500 to her disgust but now glad she has that rather than the gas guzzling noisey mazza,

neither of these italians have let me down and are as cheap as chips to run. even the abarth .

i try to steal them whenever i can as great fun

1 - 7 of 7 Posts