Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I need a few bits too complete my Tornado restoration, The starter button on the RH side of the handlebar, #ES2343, Two front brake drum lever arms #ES2202/B, Two Exhaust brackets ES1127, Lift handle ES2827. I have tried the usual suppliers with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am located in New Zealand

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi, I need a few bits too complete my Tornado restoration, The starter button on the RH side of the handlebar, #ES2343, Two front brake drum lever arms #ES2202/B, Two Exhaust brackets ES1127, Lift handle ES2827. I have tried the usual suppliers with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am located in New Zealand
Selwyns,burian and Benelli Bauer ,have you tried these, eBay .de subito Italy are worth a try,good luck !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I may have some of the bits you need. I'm in ChCh. Send me an email [email protected]
Cheers John

·
Registered
32 Posts
If you become a member of the Benelli Tornado 650 twin motorcycles, motorrader on Facebook you can often find owners with bits and pieces willing to help. Currently if you look through old posts there are some. There are a couple of wrecked bikes for sale in Italy. The chap guissepi margarita is difficult to communicate with but I bought a sidestand from him and it eventually arrived here in Australia

1 - 4 of 4 Posts