Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, after chasing the insurance and getting nowhere fast i decided to phone the god of benelli, Russ at Bennetts, and ask him to make the old girl road worthy. £300 lighter she was back on saturday. Planned with her indoors that i would early sunday and go for a gentle ride after not riding for 8 months. Oh my good how good was it to be back on two wheels, the sound was fantastic. stopped at a cafe near sherwood forest for a coffee and oh how i missed the attention, every biker that pulled up had the usual questions plus how did the damage happen. After about 20mins i had enough of explaining and went home the long way round. Oh how i have missed the old girl and the acelaration on two wheels, normaly drive a diesel Smax 3000 revs change gear, on bike 9000 revs and grin like a twat!!:rolling:

Anyhow it nice to be back and Kurt drop me a line and we could go for a ride soon

Last thing a big thanks the the almighty Russ you my son are a complete star and should the insurance work ou right i will be spending big money with you on the next bike.:clap:

Steve

·
903 Posts
Good news!

:hiya: ExJapSteve that's great news. Getting on my bike again (even if it was my cruiser) was fantastic after my "off" in October. People who don't ride don't know what they are missing!

May all your rideouts be safe one's mate.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Well done Steve:bow: i know I'll feel the same once I get mine back (if I ever get it back that is). I reckon I'll have to re sit my friggin test at this rate I've been off the bike so long:mad:

Al (Professional Pedestrian:mad:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts