Benelli Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
must say a big thank you to all the guys at KJM for their attention when I took my bike for its first service a couple of weeks ago, cannot fault them the way they looked after me and my bike was first class, carried out service replaced fairing lowers replaced clocks carried out a few mods and even found a few small faults that I hadnt noticed and replaced the offending parts no questions asked, gave the baby all the TLC it needed and all for £120.00 all in (good value or what)
Once again thanks guys as I know you all pop in every now and again for a look.

On another subject there could be news VERY soon about a Scottish dealer, still to be confirmed, but looking very likely, that we could soon have full facilities available north of the border. Nothing completely confirmed but I will keep you posted as things develop.

PS hopefully it wont be another couple of months before I can visit forum (this work thing gets in the way of having fun) and I'm still finding the TRE a blast!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll also shout from the rooftops about KJM also:D Top blokes, top service and top notch if you ask me:) They also replaced a few things as a 'precautonary' measure which I really appreciated, makes you know that you really are being looked after if you ask me. Great news about a Scottish dealer although I think I would miss my 300 mile blast back up to Bonnie Scotland after paying these guys a visit:( ;)

Al

1 - 2 of 2 Posts