Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2003 Tornado TRE LE -#14 of 150 :clap:
Perfect condition, complete with LE package inclusions.
Has current California Registration, Plate and Title.
Must sell $18,500 OBO :doh:
Please call for more information... Jonathan (951) 264-9595

·
1,231 Posts
Le

She is a beauty! Why are you selling it? BTW, there were 150 Limited editions made. I owned #131 while I was in England and I own #150 here in the United States.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reluctantly, i need to down size my stable of bikes. There is probably a best chance to find an appreciate of this bike and the value thereof. Todays market for anything mainstream is dime a dozen. I will probably keep my TnT, So.... out comes the diamond in the rough. Do you think I am priced reasonably or should i be asking M or L. Thanks, MYB

·
Registered
254 Posts
Reluctantly, i need to down size my stable of bikes. There is probably a best chance to find an appreciate of this bike and the value thereof. Todays market for anything mainstream is dime a dozen. I will probably keep my TnT, So.... out comes the diamond in the rough. Do you think I am priced reasonably or should i be asking M or L. Thanks, MYB
I have a brand new (2 actually) LE with no miles for sale at 18K. It's about $770 dollars to ship to CA. And that price is going down when bike week arrives. You can use that price as a guage. I know that puts a damper on your asking price, but thats all they've been bringing (New) in the last year or so here in the USA.

·
1,231 Posts
Used

I sold #131 used for less than your asking price. Joe is right on the money. It also depends on if you have to sell it. If you have to, I would drop the price to around 15 grand. If you don't have to sell it then hold out for the 18 plus. I personally woudl hang onto it...but I am biased...LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Price of shipping ?

Looking at the current exchange rate and the desirability of the LE could anyone give me a rough idea of shipping to UK and do i still have to pay taxation of importing a used bike in to the UK . I can borrow the amount of £10K off mother in law(sold house) and i have a couple of grand in savings so wondered if i should just buy this one or look closer to home (anyone selling an LE in UK -i dont think so) . I'm going to be so nice to my mother in law . sometimes love of something overcomes all other odds :) .

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Angoooooooooose, £10k off your lurvly the Mother in law and £2k of your savings would buy you a brand spanking new one here in the U.K. and a 2 year warranty into the bargain .......wot you waiting for?

By the way, I'd give you a fiver for your Mother in law's phone number :ele:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Right i'll ring matt at Motogb on monday and talk to him over whats in the Chorley warehouse (think i saw one crated up last year) . if i put a deposit down well i'll then just have to wait till weather arrives . I'll keep you posted - , if none available do you think russ would part with his ?. to be discussed at a later date.Thnx Laurence.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Angus last time I checked there were 3 - I think Motogb had 2 left and there is one other at another shop south midlands whose name escapes me. They are both on biketrader if you search. The non motogb one is pre-reg tho.

When you find out whats left let me know cos I am still desperately saving for the same purpose ;-) Unfortunately I don't have such a kind mother in law or forgiving wife so its likely you will get in there way before me

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for some insight. I will probably advertise this to see if i might find a local buyer. The one thing that holds a little extra value here is that the bike is registered in the state of California, which is not the easiest thing to accomplish. Thanks again, MYB

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thanks for some insight. I will probably advertise this to see if i might find a local buyer. The one thing that holds a little extra value here is that the bike is registered in the state of California, which is not the easiest thing to accomplish. Thanks again, MYB
I sold Strider a new LE and I don't think he had any problems registering it that I know of. I don't advertise anywhere, so thats in your favor too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts