Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It may or may not have escaped your notice that a 2004 TNT has found itslef on to ebay.

The only reason I mention it is that I know the seller very well, and the bike is local to me.

So that being the case if I can be of any help to anyone interested in the bike please let me know, whether it be to view the bike initially for you, or to ask Steve any questions away from ebay, please let me know.

His listing is quite clear amd his feedback is 100% so if you want the cheapest TNT available, let me know if I can help.

If you get in touch with Steve, tell him Keith sent you!;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Might have just bought that one?

Hi Ben, Just purchased a yellow TNT from 3x in your neck of the woods. Any chance it was the same one that was previously on ebay. - Do you know if it ended up at 3x.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No don't think so the one on ebay was in Poole. It had done 6000 miles

Mind me asking what you paid for yours - and did they service it for you - they said they wouldn't touch them any more when I asked.

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
TNT from 3x

Hi Ben,

Have sent PM, 5250 with replacement clock and a pre sale inspection.

Part exed for my busa, and taking delivery next Tuesday, so intersted to see how it all pans out.

Wanted a TNT since the day I first saw the release model, worried about the posted elecky faults, but willing to take a chance as the price is good compared with the rest of the market.

Have been pointed to the Lancashire guys, KJM, which suites as nearer.

I would just like to say for the record, as I've done in my PM, regardless of dealership, on my personal transaction, 3x have been amazing. I'd never heard of them and they have treated me really well considering it's been a phone based transaction.

They have heen 300% professional throughout, and honest regarding who I should go to in the future. I'm new to the benelli scene, so any comments or advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm new here myself!

You have a PM

Best of luck you will soon think nothing of the down sides, until it lets you down, but since they look so good standing still its not so bad!

Fingers crossed you've got a good one.

This forum will contain all the answers to your Benelli questions I am sure.

Good Luck, and buy a battery optimate before Tuesday!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
TNT On the way

It's 20 past 10 and steve from 3x has just phoned me to say he's on his way with the bike and should be here around 3 ish. Can't concentrate on anything at work today. Had my last ride to work on the busa this morning, push it over the ton mark for the last time. Now I can't wait for 3 oclock to come...

Going to take the long ride home tonight, as the sun is out and it's ideal to break it in...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts