Benelli Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for the Benelli TNT Cafe Racer Model to come out.

I want some feedback from the forum regarding reliablity and/or problems with the TNT and especially the New Cafe Racer.

The 2007 Cafe Racer is what I am most interested in.

My hope is that any bugs would have been ironed out my now with the TNTs...

Any feedback on this/these topics would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

:bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Don't know if it's any help..probably not.. but here in the US they are offering 2 yrs unlimited mileage warranty on allTNT's sold.

This has got to be a first for a bike manufacturer and a definite positive step towards changing the ideas out there that Beneliis are unreliable. Hope the new bikes live up to their expectations.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same 2 yrs unlimited mileage warranty and 2 yrs roadside assistance here in Canada. I haven't had the opportunity to ride mine due to the snow.

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Starting from 2006 the engines are now built in-house no longer by Franco Morini Motori, according to reports the build quality is far superior than the earlier engines, having ridden 3 bikes (2 cafe racers and 1 sport) with late 2006 manufactured engines fitted I have to say they felt a lot smoother and quieter :) (bearing in mind there low mileage). Spares are getting easier to obtain, genuine warranty issues seem to be dealt with fairly quickly.... all in all I think Benelli have just turned the corner :clap: :clap: :clap:
vtxbrit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts