Benelli Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone
This is my first post, I currently own a 2004 tnt and have had lots of electrical problems but still love the bike.I have been thinking of trading in on a new tnt sport do any of you know if they have sorted the electrics on the new models.also is sport evo available in the uk yet?
cheers

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hi Coxy,
welcome to the forum.
dont know about electrical problems on the new ones but most are fixable I believe.
Go for the new sport as it looks good in all the pics I`ve seen.
Dave

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave
New sport looks good to me too.I can't seem to find out when sport evo is available in uk. i've downloaded workshop manual for tnt from this site. Its a zip file when i try to open it,it asks me for a code does anyone know the code.
cheers coxy

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Coxy and welcome to the Forum mate.

Try @benelliforum.com and you should be OK :)

Happy tinkering :clap:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI Laurence
I,ve downloaded tnt workshop manual from benelliforum.com. When i try to open it i get winrar diagnostic message unknown method no files to extract
any ideas mate cheers coxy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers corsica stunt
I will be on the phone to dealer tomorrow to see if they can tell me when evo is available in U.K

·
Registered
73 Posts
07tnt?

Now then COXY welcome old chap iv not been on ere long but found it great to get info.. iv a 06 tnt just the normal 1 and till now not had any prob with elec system, i always have it plugged into the datertool battery charger as the battery is not the biggest in the world.. a lot of the probs with motors and battery boxes have been sorted now.. its a lot easier to get some more power out of em aswell.... mine 127bhp at the rear wheel mmmm its a lot better now.. iv just put a 55 profile on the rear to go to the tt.. just to c if its better or not.. steers quicker thou.. i like the looseness of it... harder tire for the milage so ill take it easy 4a while... just going to order the PIRELLIcorser3 since there is 40quid off at the mo...
fatnfast
ps sport evo mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice

·
Registered
736 Posts
Download manual

Hey Coxy,
Sent you an email with the file already unzipped hosted it on the web:clap: :clap: only took about 6 attempts:doh: :doh:
Click on the link I`ve sent you and then download the file.
Sorry you had trouble with the file posted here......I tried it tooo and get the same message! ADMIN: could you take a look at this please.
Regards
BenelliDave (TNTless at the moment:bawl: :bawl: )

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Dave
got it downloaded now sorry to here your TNTless what happened I hope its not to serious

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey Coxy,
Glad the download worked!
Take a look at the thread TNT gone BANG!!:doh: :doh: Then you`ll see why I`m sitting infront of the computer listening to Manx radio and not over there on the TNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PIS_SED OFF to say the least.
At least it`s being fixed by Rusty @ Bennetts.:ele: :ele:

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Hi Coxy, I've just heard on good authority that the UK Importers will have the TNT Evo's in next week and they will be at the dealers shortly after that.

Price will be the same as the TNT Sport i.e. £9,500 :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Laurence
When you say UK Importers is that K J M as i have phoned them and they say they don't have a date yet.

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Who did you speak to at KJM Coxy?

Can I suggest you have a word with Brian Harris at Benelli UK (0870 850 6525) or Dave at their Sister company - Motorcycle Centre in Orrell (01942 218181)

·
Registered
32 Posts
HI everyone
This is my first post, I currently own a 2004 tnt and have had lots of electrical problems but still love the bike.I have been thinking of trading in on a new tnt sport do any of you know if they have sorted the electrics on the new models.also is sport evo available in the uk yet?
cheers

The new SportEVO are already available in France.
Some electrical problems were sorted like hot starting for instance but many still subsist unfortunately :-(
Some say that even new electrical problems seem to have appeared.
Others have bought 06 CaféRacers (i know just 2 of them) and have no problem at all.

Sounds like being Benelli nowadays is like buying a lottery ticket...

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
Iv'e got a 2007 registered sport (manufactured late 2006) have done 3000 miles so far and never let me down, always starts on the button hot or cold running a devil can and dNA filter.
vtxbrit

·
Registered
73 Posts
55profile!!!!

Well did the TT with the 55profile on it and it work bit not the best as the tire rubs on the chain only just but it dose....mmmm it lasted well and only had a couple of slips while on the power.. Oh its a dunlop qualifer, 2b fair im very hard on tires so for normal use a 50 profile would b good enough... sooooo now im back on the 208rr,,,,,, now if the rain stays off ill get the barstewards scrubbed in....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts