Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
1,841 Posts
One afternoon, this old lady walked into an adult shop, all trembling and shaky, looking for something. Finally, she walked up to the store attendant, who looks at her curiously.

"Yyyoungggg mannnnn, dooo you seelllll viibrattoors heeeeere???" asked the woman.

Yes, ma'am. We do sell vibrators," answered the man, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to buy one?"

"Heh-heh-hhellllll nnnnnnooo, younggg mmmmmaaaan. I jussssssst waaannnttt ttttooo knnoww hhhhooooww yyooouu tuuuuurn itttt offfff!!!!" replied the woman.

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One afternoon, this old lady walked into an adult shop, all trembling and shaky, looking for something. Finally, she walked up to the store attendant, who looks at her curiously.

"Yyyoungggg mannnnn, dooo you seelllll viibrattoors heeeeere???" asked the woman.

Yes, ma'am. We do sell vibrators," answered the man, with a big grin on his face. "Do you want to buy one?"

"Heh-heh-hhellllll nnnnnnooo, younggg mmmmmaaaan. I jussssssst waaannnttt ttttooo knnoww hhhhooooww yyooouu tuuuuurn itttt offfff!!!!" replied the woman.
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
1,841 Posts
Sally went to her gynecologist when she got her vibrator stuck inside of her.

“To remove that vibrator,” said the doctor, “I’m going to have to perform a very long and delicate operation.”

“I don’t think I can afford that,” said Sally. “Could you just replace the batteries?”

·
1,841 Posts
As a mother passed her daughter's closed bedroom door, she heard a strange buzzing noise coming from within. Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator.

Shocked, she asked, What in the world are you doing?" The daughter replied,
"Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close
as I'll ever get to a husband. Please, go away and leave me alone.

"

The next day, the girl's father heard the same buzz coming from the other
side of the closed bedroom door.

Upon entering the room, he observed his
daughter making passionate love to her vibrator.

When he questioned her as
to what she was doing, the daughter said, "Dad, I'm thirty-five years old,
unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever get to a husband!
Please, go away and leave me alone.

"

A couple days later, the wife came home from a shopping trip, placed the
groceries on the kitchen counter, and heard that now familiar buzzing noise
coming from, of all places, the family room.

She cautiously entered that
area and observed her husband sitting on the couch, staring at the TV with
the vibrator next to him buzzing like crazy.

The wife shrieked, "What the hell are you doing?" The husband replied, "I'm
watching the ball game with my son-in-law.

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A farmer in Devon has made history by growing a field of dildos! Unfortunately he's had a lot of trouble with squatters!
:ele: :ele: :ele:

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bastards! Just been thrown out & barred from the local swimming baths because I had my Speedo trunks on! What I didn't know was the 'S'had come off the logo!!

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just bought a racehorse called 'My Face', It may not be any good but I can't wait to hear all the women in the crowd screaming 'come on .. .My face

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If mothers Celebrate mothers day, fathers celebrate fathers day, lovers celebrate valentines day, do wankers celebrate palm sunday?

1 - 20 of 200 Posts