Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I've been doing some digging around today and I reckon it's time that we run a 'Group Buy' on some Benelli Calendars :ele: :ele: :ele:

After some deliberation as to what type of pictures to include, and rather than having some boring old brochure pics, I have managed to find some good quality pictures of the bikes being ridden. The image shots include pics of :- Tornado, TNT, TRE-K and a couple of Peter Goddard on the WSB Benelli.

The calender will be spiral bound and be A3 size (210mm x 420mm approx) when hung and will be printed on premium quality glossy card. Most of the important dates throughout the Year for BSB, WSB, MotoGP, IOM TT, Bike shows, etc. have been included. :)

If we have enough interest these should cost no more than £10 each + P&P.:clap:

At that price you could even get yer Wife/Girlfriend/Partner or whatever to buy it as a stocking filler for Christmas.
Christ, you could even give one to yer mate that runs that Kawaslacki or Shitzuki and he'd have to look at a decent bike all year even if he doesn't ride one :rolling:

The format and an example of the image quality is shown below.

In order to receive these before Santa comes, I need to get the order away before the end of November, so don't hang about.

Please don't send me a PM or email through the Forum link if you are interested, as my mailbox gets filled to capacity and the email link doesn't work for me.:bawl:
Please email me directly @ [email protected]

Reactions: admin

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi laurence I will take one whatever, but I liked darths idea of using some forum members pics and voting on them to make it more forum personalise what do u think? We could start a thread for submissions with a deadline, then compile them into a voting thread along with the ones you have found perhaps? Winners are top rated with a good representation across the range.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi Col, I wasn't sure if that might reduce the general wider interest and given the length of time the calendars take to produce, we don't have an awful lot of time to knock it together. It might take a while to run the poll and get a range of suitable high quality pics which is why I thought that it might be better going down this route but happy to be guided by the majority.................. as long as you all hurry up :rolling:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hi Col, I wasn't sure if that might reduce the general wider interest and given the lenght of time the calendars take to produce, we don't have an awful lot of time to knock it together. It might take a while to run the poll and get a range of suitable high quality pics which is why I thought that it might be better going down this route but happy to be guided by the majority.................. as long as you all hurry up :rolling:
Can you put me down for one as you suggested, please, Laurence, with maybe an eye to Borat's suggestion for next years, perhaps?

Cheers:D
Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Front Cover

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Got a couple in there just for you Rob :D

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Stick me down for one Laurence please. :)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
could we have a yellow rs picture instead of 2 red 1's :excited: :excited: :excited:
:doh: Haaa Poo... Cancel my order Laurence.... :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Only kidding mate.... Yellow is the new PINK.... :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you have a high res. copy of that shot, then it'll be done Sparkey. I looked all bloody day for a yellow one being riden and couldn't find one anywhere :bawl:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That'll do for the front cover Stephen :rolling:

C'mon Guys, someone out there must have a high res shot of a yellow Tornado being riden. Let the search begin.......... :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Re Calenders with Members Bikes

Hi laurence , after our long discussion this morning i was hoping to sort out calenders using "our bikes" pictures chosen by forum poll although i'm glad you have come up with this intermediate one until they could be done using promotional shots . As we discussed its not neccessary to use a lithographic artist and it was all down to choosing the best shots for this forum one . As i'd already made in roads into sponsorship through the importer as suggested by a fellow forum member i can carry on with this if needed or just leave it for another year or leave it for you to sort out through your calender manufacturer source .

I realise after picking up on this thread you look like you have it sorted so look forward to seeing one on a dealers wall somewhere .

·
Registered
414 Posts
2010 Calendar

That looks fantastic Laurence.

Know these might be only MY personal choice.....
but what about adding Mr Windsors machine to it. As it is one special paintjob and too good not to be included.

Love the Pete Goddard race bike.
Also what about a stardard LE too? As that is something that is held in very high regard on this forum.

Would love to do one of forum members bikes all voted for and taken by members but think this could be a project for next year due to the limited time frame.

I deffo have one to hang up beside my bed. Sure my Mrs will love that :rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hi laurence , after our long discussion this morning i was hoping to sort out calenders using "our bikes" pictures although i'm glad you have come up with this intermediate one until they could be done using promotional shots . As we discussed its not neccessary to use a lithographic artist and it was all down to choosing the best shots for this forum one . As i'd already made in roads into sponsorship through the importer as suggested by a fellow forum member i can carry on with this if needed or just leave it for another year or leave it for you to sort out through your calender manufacturer source .
Can I have one of each please.. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hi Angus, I'm happy to go with any shots that you guys want, as long as they are high quality and available within the next couple of weeks, although I was trying to keep it within a 'theme', rather than just a lot of random shots (hence the 'Benelli's being riden' theme). As far as sponsorship is concerned, were they only interested in doing this if it was pics that were of current owners bikes? Alternatively, maybe we should be going with a couple of options!! How good would that be having 2 Benelli Calendars to choose from :clap:

1 - 20 of 111 Posts