Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

After being at the NEC recently I have a few spare Carole Nash calendars from the Britains got Biking talent competition, If anyone would like a couple for their shed, bog, office, truck, ceiling above their bed, toilet roll holder etc, please send me a large stamped address envelope (the calendars are 30cm X 30cm, so a suitably big enveolpe will be needed) postage for a couple will be £2.20 from what I can work out from the Royal mail website. PM me and I will pm you an address to send your SAEs to.

Oh, BTW, the calendars are for 2010 before anyone asks! go nicely with those lovely Benelli ones that we have.

I could sign them if there are any requests......no, really I could...:rolling:

'Tis the season to be jolly, tralalalala, etc, etc, etc.

cheers
Mr August....sorry, Fraser

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:bow: we are not worthy. :rolling:
Kurt is so so yesterday's man. He has after all only been on telly the once ;)

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh,oh,oh, my bike was on the telly aswell, missed it though, dont have sky, it was on the NEC preview show on Eurosport 2 I think.

sent you a pm Bob.

cheers
fraser

·
Registered
168 Posts
Fraser,

I have still got the show on my Sky box. I will put a copy on a DVD for you if you like. Send me a pm, Keith

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nec Dvd

Hi Keith

Thanks for the offer to burn a dvd, but one arrived through the post today......from the winner of the competition!! even had a piccie of his bike on the DVD.....salt....open....wounds....:doh:

cheers
Fraser

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hey Bob - I am still around - and I have feelings too ya know :bawl:
Just checking ;) ...are you n Steve going to Roybridge yet?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Yup
Booked in the Dunhafen B&B - all sorted my dear fella :D

I thought I posted confirming this last week - but just checked and I didnt (Just thought I did !!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts