Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
Just bought my 2020 502x. Love it. Though massive delay on givi pannier racks and panniers here in Australia. Was wanting to buy a shad or givi lock tank bag. Anyone had any experience with these? What givi tank coupling kit fits this model? Also if I buy shad 3p system pannier rack, does the rack have enough clearance from exhaust to hang soft bags? I live in a regional area so I need to buy online. Hard to go to a shop and actually see these items. Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hello
Just bought my 2020 502x. Love it. Though massive delay on givi pannier racks and panniers here in Australia. Was wanting to buy a shad or givi lock tank bag. Anyone had any experience with these? What givi tank coupling kit fits this model? Also if I buy shad 3p system pannier rack, does the rack have enough clearance from exhaust to hang soft bags? I live in a regional area so I need to buy online. Hard to go to a shop and actually see these items. Thanks.
Hi I bought a Givi Tank bag attachment for my tornado tre ..looking at the fitment the adapter fits several bikes. its all down to the fuel tank filler set up ie circumference of filler hole and spacing of screws that hold the filler cap in place..bear in mind that some of the screws just hold the cap in and some are longer so when you do take them out make a note of which ones went where ..good luck sorry cant be more helpful but not familiar with the 502 fuel tank. With regards to paniers again Givi did 2 fitting types monolock and monokey do a bit of research on these you may be able to modify an existing set up if you handy with a welder.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that. I might post a photo of the fuel tank filler as mine is flush with no screws like a traditional one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts