Benelli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait till Saturday, pick up Trek from Rusty Russ:bow: ready for the ride to Oulton with Kurt. I'll be like a kid at Christmas tonite, no sleep, looking at the clock, butterflies in stomach etc:rolling:

Kurt i'll give you a call tommorrow to confirm time & place but the weather forecast looks shite!!:doh:

Over exited old man!!!
Steve

·
903 Posts
Congratulations matey!

Congratulation ExJapSteve

I know when I picked up my Nelli three years ago (Is it that long) I had a grin like a cheshire cat!:D

I love the look ot the Tre-K, what coulour have you gone for? I prefere the green onew myself buts down to personal choice.

Tell us all about her soon. Ride safe mate.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Steve

I was up at Bennetts late this afternoon picking up my Tre after its 2 year service.

I hope they gonna get that alarm fitted in time for you picking it up - apparently everything else is done tho - I am lead to believe :D

Credit to the Rusty Russmeister - He has managed to do something that makes neutral pretty simple to find too :D :D

Even my replacement fairing lowers had arrived at benelli UK and seeing as Russ ordered a couple of Core Plugs from them to replace the knackered ones on my bike they sent the fairings up to Bennetts and Russ even fitted them :D

I aint gonna waffle on bout everything else that Russ has done whilst servicing and checking over on my bike - but it has transformed my bike completely (Neutral, fuelling, coreplugs, valve check, replaced bolts that were fitted wrongly by another dealer etc etc :D :D and my total bill included new Pirelli Diablo Corsa III front and rear and it was still less than I paid last year for the 1st year service alone at another dealership :D :D :D :D

·
903 Posts
Nice one

Good to hear that you have found a dealer that cares and does not rip you off! Very hard to find now days, most just want you cash!

Way to go Rusty/Bennetts:clap:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Hi Steve

Even my replacement fairing lowers had arrived at benelli UK and seeing as Russ ordered a couple of Core Plugs from them to replace the knackered ones on my bike they sent the fairings up to Bennetts and Russ even fitted them :D
Your's have arived?

I haven't head from Benelli at all regarding mine, seeing we ordered them at the same time I am a little miffed!

I suppose I better get on the blower to them to find out where they are then!:mad:

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Andy,

I guess yourd hsve arrived too - its just mine was in for service and figure thatBrian @ Benelli UK sent them upto Russ @ Benetts with some other bits for warranty work
Give him a bell - I am sure they will be sent to you asap

Cheers

Kurt

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's Home

Well guys pick up the Tre-k on Saturday with a stall at first set off (muppitt):doh: Straight out for a ride 100 miles on back roads and motorways remembering the mighty russ advise "dont take it over 7 thou" bloody hell she's doing 110 in 6th at 61/2 thou and pulling my friggin arms off. At 4 thou the exhaust valve opens to let loose a lovley triple BlaHHHHt. Any how home and wash her to get shut of the stupid suicidle flies:rolling:

Monday off to Oulton with Kurt, set off over cast but dry. met kurt at Buxton in the rain (bugger) all the way to Oulton in the rain not good on new bike with new tyres with a couple of hero/idiots overtaking us over the tops!!

Fantastic dry day at the races and guess what yep rained all the way home so she's now in the garage empty tank and filthy.:rolling:

First impression of the bike fantastic completly different to the Tre the low down grunt is brill and engine breaking is stunning!

I'll keep you all informed and a big thanks to Russ

Cheers

Steve

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Andy,

I guess yourd hsve arrived too - its just mine was in for service and figure thatBrian @ Benelli UK sent them upto Russ @ Benetts with some other bits for warranty work
Give him a bell - I am sure they will be sent to you asap

Cheers

Kurt
Called today, they have one panel, but not the other, waiting on the second one before they ship them down to me!

·
903 Posts
Glad you are enjoying her Steve, host some pictures and give us a report on how she behaves.

By the way, what colour have you bought? I like the green one but have not seen one yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts