Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello viewers,

It's been a long time since I ran a Forum Group Buy for carbon items from Carbon.sk so we are going to run one final opportunity to get carbon items for your Benelli at a reduced rate @ 25% off the listed web prices.+ shipping.
All parts are now available in either Hi Gloss or Satin Matt finish. Please specify your choice in the email.
This will be your last chance to get your hands on some carbon goodies at a significantly reduced rate.

Items will need to be advised to me by email, by quoting the relevant Carbon.sk part number(s), and be paid for by no later than Friday the 23rd of September.
Email - [email protected]

Fill yer boots!!!

No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
馃憤馃憤馃憤馃憤

Registered
Hello viewers,

It's been a long time since I ran a Forum Group Buy for carbon items from Carbon.sk so we are going to run one final opportunity to get carbon items for your Benelli at a reduced rate @ 25% off the listed web prices.+ shipping.
All parts are now available in either Hi Gloss or Satin Matt finish. Please specify your choice in the email.
This will be your last chance to get your hands on some carbon goodies at a significantly reduced rate.

Items will need to be advised to me by email, by quoting the relevant Carbon.sk part number(s), and be paid for by no later than Friday the 23rd of September.
Email - [email protected]

Fill yer boots!!!
super (y)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only a few days left before the last ever discounted Forum Group Buy for carbon finishes.:cry:
After this guys, you are on yer own.:cautious:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts