Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hi I don’t think it does exist, some owners fit Benelli 250 2c forks which are stronger and have the lugs. Someone told me that they had seen a Quattro with a snapped yolk and thought that it was not up to the job!

Reactions: benellioldman

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yes the 2c front end. There is a 304 which uses different forks and callipers (may even be a 2c front end) pictured with double discs in a dealers in the South of England. The nice man who predicted gloom ref the original set up was non other than one our vey own club members, and he relayed this message to me, but I think it was probably a isolated incidence, thank goodness. Personally I have never experienced the snapped yolk syndrome and have been travelling a good many miles two up encountering the potholed and cracked roads of Italy, coupled with the inevitable heavy braking. Some folk have reported flexing of the original stock forks, and there again I have never felt the flex, and I am beginning to think that I alone am immune from thinking over these problems I just enjoy riding the little beauty. Finally I have to admit the 304 definitely on paper, does have the beefier front end and the better single front disc being a Guzzi V50 item.

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
223 Posts
BTW, I have a 250 C front forks with 4-shoe drum I’m putting on my 73 250 SportSpecial. Those 4-shoes brakes were great and the stock on on the SS is not so great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts