Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there got a speedo to fit a 500 LS instuments.jpg KPH 1.JPG KPH 2.JPG
which ls calibrated in MPH? Mine is currently fitted with KPH. Needs to be type with stepped glass cover to fit the instrument binnacle. Even one in need of rebuild would do at the right price.
Thanks
ian

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Ian, some Benelli 250 2c have that Speedo console might help with your search!
Mph speedos are hard to find as they were only used on uk and USA bikes .

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ian, some Benelli 250 2c have that Speedo console might help with your search!
Mph speedos are hard to find as they were only used on uk and USA bikes .
Hi Richard
Unfortunately the LS speedo is the same as the Sei . The 2c is different and does not go high enough for the top speed.
I have a spare 2C unit as it is the same as the one fitted to my 650 Tornado.
Regards
Ian

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Ian, the very last 2c had that console fitted as did a Guzzi ts 250 I think the Speedo read 120 enough for a 500!ls.
hope you are keeping well this virus has shut loads of stuff down!
Richard

·
Registered
585 Posts
0B7F2ECC-74BE-46FD-93BC-BEB6C6289889.png
Hi Ian, this is the console I was thinking about !

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Richard
You are right those are the correct dials but I think that they are probably rarer than the 500/750 ones! Let me know if you come across any..
Thanks
ian

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Richard
You are right those are the correct dials but I think that they are probably rarer than the 500/750 ones! Let me know if you come across any..
Thanks
ian
Hi Richard
Eventually managed to get a brand new MPH speedo from Bauer. Not cheap but zero miles so I suppose you get what you pay for.
Regards
Ian

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hi Richard
Eventually managed to get a brand new MPH speedo from Bauer. Not cheap but zero miles so I suppose you get what you pay for.
Regards
Ian
Hi Ian, well done perseverance and patience pay off!
Hope the restoration is going ok?
Regards
Richard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts