Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bad points: small damage on lower right fairing (covered with sticker) and scrape on the band on the exhaust (could easily be turned 180 degress to completely hide this or replaced with a nice after market free flowing system) and spare key missing (hopefully turn up soon enough:eek: )
Other than that what can I say It is almost new
241 miles on the clock. Last week sold for 4900 on ebay but buyer could not complete as her husband was involved in a road traffic accident. Waiting a week for this info meant the second place bidder had already commited on another bike.
I am looking for something a bit more "upright" so would consider a px. I will be putting it back on ebay but just thought I may avoid the timewasters here:)

Offers by pm or phone me. Thanks, David 07876 502520

NOW SOLD - £4,600 (and this time the winner has good feedback :) - congratulations Andrew from Wiltshire :) )

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Deffo from Calne. He knows you, at least in name, and knew you had an engineering company. He is having to wait to take delivery because of the totally unreliable transport company he is using. So far two days they haven't turned up giving out all the usual "stuck in snow" type excuses, that was todays. And couldn' t answer my calls all day because his phone was dead (although it was still ringing and he got back to me within a couple of minutes when I used a different mobile that didn't show my number). Headstocks Transport - not recommended if you want some communication.

Another happy customer :)
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Uk/uk.rec.motorcycles/2008-11/msg07554.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts