Benelli Forum banner

899 v 1130 ?

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Simon-R 
#1 ·
I've been offered a trade up. Is there much difference between the two please ?
Cheers
Simon

#5 ·
I think I know the previous owner. I think that bike has been in various dealers for years………..

Ive had the 1130 motor in the tornado and if I’m honest, I prefer the 899. I know of a couple of sad 1130 stories, hot start issues and one that proved too much for its owner to remedy. On the other side of the coin I’m sure there are many happy owners……

just my twopenneth…….

fred

#6 ·
Actually, now looking at the bike, it may have been a different owner.

The guy I was thinking of was oxford tnt on this forum.

fred

Reactions: Simon-R
#11 ·
I've had some paperwork sent thru for the red 1130. it used to belong to a guy called Neil Hutt back in 2012 and had work done on it at Stretffords of Worcestershire. The reg number then was PO12GJG. The last bit of peperwork is from an MOT which was done in Oldham. The bike is on a private plate now which is MB12TNT. Various bills from both Maniac and Larsson which show a bit of money being spent over the years

#12 ·
That’s the guy, I know Neil very well. If you are still considering it I’ll ask him if I can give you his number?

fred

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.