Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi @ all 900 Sei fans:

Does anybody know from which volume model the dry clutch friction disc would fit the 900 Sei's clutch basket and does not create too many rattling noises?

Any information is helpful
iBenelli

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Charles for the link to that really interesting clutch offer; but I am looking just for a set of new clutch friction discs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Haggler:

Both Benelli dealers only have the metal based friction discs on stock which are rattling like a Ducati clutch. I don't know the material of the original ones but they seem to be entirely made of carbon fibre / synthetic resin composite in beige-brown.

Best regards
iBenelli

·
Banned
144 Posts
Have you tried Selwyns motorcycles in Haverhill
Address: Boundary Road Industrial Estate, 2 Boundary Rd, Sturmer, Haverhill CB9 7YH

Phone: 01440 268120
You may need to try a few times as he is always v busy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I recently spoke with Detlef Burian from Benelli Parts about the original 900 Sei friction discs and he admitted that the ones he offers are for the 750 oil clutch.

Surflex S.R.L. in Tradate/Italy is the former manufacturer for the 900 Sei friction discs but not producing them at the moment: View attachment Surflex-Benelli900Reibscheiben (1).pdf

For those who like to see how they looked like: DryClutchFrictionDisk.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My request to SURFLEX S.R.L. if they plan to manufacture again the original friction discs - made of an organic composite - in the near future got answered less precise with the following lines:

"Thanks for your request.

The friction disc for Benelli 900 Sei is still available, but unfortunately out of stock at present. The production is not scheduled yet, so it is difficult to give you a sure date of possible delivery.
Please ask again in some months.

Best regards
SURFLEX

*I101017*"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts