Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i'm new in the forum. I have bought a 900 sei And i'm trying to build a cafe racer. A friend of mine tryed to make me understand thalía ir would be vera difficult to get separe parts. Now I'm realising how difficult it is!. With lots of difficulties i Have finished the cycle parts.
Testing the bike, it goes pretty well but there is a lot of white smoke from the exhausts. Once dissassembled the cylinder head Have found that the stem Valve seals Have the Rubén very hard, And are not sealing properly. Años pistons Have some wear.
Could anybody tell me from what bike can i get the Valve seals, And pistons. Or Maybe a place where i cand find these original parts at a reasonable price.?

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hi Charly,
Have a look at the sticky at the top of the classics section and you will find a few suppliers in there.
try Detlef Burian and he will sort you out no doubt.

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Laurence, but do you know if i can get the Valve seals And the pistons from other bikes/manufacturers?

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Sorry matey, not sure on that one :eek:

·
Registered
391 Posts
people have fitted Kawasaki GPZ305 pistons but they are expensive and I've heard of at least one instance where they have broken up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts