Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looked under cover in garage found my sei sitting there not been run for 5 yrs had from new so rushed off bought a new battery . size of a tractor battery now thats wat the new tre plastic rocket needs .new fuel in it ,thats the lawn mower not working this weekend .bonus . fired 1st time . went for a little run was sweet . this forum needs to get talking about the quality classics a little more .

no clutch probs. alternator shafts,engine frame knocks .

just a seat with no padding at all .

now this is a Benelli

but do love my new ones .but this has a special place in my heart

so come on who else has the passion and has the classics ?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sei 7 with the triple pipes would be my poison if I had the dosh.. That sound is like nothing else! Have also been keeping eyes open for a mint 250c in green I reckon they are a bargain considering what u pay for an rd or something like that.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
250 2c yep have to agree well worth the investment for the fun .

just sold a 125 2c sport . was fun

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wil say 1 thing benelli new and old may not have built the fastest bikes in any of there days but there sound in all cc groups has been and is like no other .

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
+1 on the 750 sei Colin
Mate of mine has a couple of them and they are friggin AWESOME!!!! :D
Man thats just greedy! :rolling: Think you should persuade him he needs to sell one to me (for a knock down price of course :D )

I think I posted this before, but in case anyone hasnt heard what these things sound like... behold

Thats the 900. The 750 I would say is more raspy and not as low. But just as awesome.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Neil, would that be big Roy that has the 2 750 Sei.

and why am I having thoughts on getting another classic to keep the guzzi company?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts