Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

When I started converting youtube flv's to wav's, simply to be able to play them in the car, I knew I was hooked. Driving from Ghent to Ostend takes 40 minutes, in which time I did 2 Brandshatch sessions, fast forwarding past the warming lap, one "Oddball litre comparo", and my absolute favourite,
http://www.automoto.fr/benelli/photos-videos/tf1-video-automoto-benelli-tornado-tre-1130-4032210.html
- just listen to the brakes weezing ferociously @ 1m35seconds.

The guy who recorded the "Benelli Tre Ride Out" rode it only once, but I must have done that trip about 200 times. Are you still around here ?

I read all you guy's posts, cringed when it got bloody, I felt the pain of the canadian guy when he reported about his CR. It's hard buying a benelli. Back and forth I went, back and forth.

I considered RC8's, RSV's, 2nd hand F4's, corsaro's to replace my aging ST4, but there is only one machine in the world I really want : a Tornado Tre 1130

So I bought one, this evening, just transfered the deposit, I'm all fired up. It's due here in 2 weeks, 2 long ones.

I can't wait for the sound to come.

regards,

Nerve

·
1,231 Posts
Nerve

Welcome to the addiction mate. Don't lose your Nerve, ahem...err...pun intended, when something goes wrong. It will be well worth the teeth cutting once you hear the triple howl whilst going down the dual carraigeway.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ha!! and the wait begins.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Congrats to your new bike, Nerve.

I understand you completely. Since I rode the Tornado the first time back in year 2003, I never forgot the feeling and the sound.

Even I have a Ducati Supersport standing at its side, it´s unique.

Enjoy your passion!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi there Nerve, congratulations on the bike:ele: . It'll be the longest two weeks of your life! Haha:D

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Welcome Nerve. Black and red is the nicest of the new colour schemes I think, cos they screwed up the loverly green / silver scheme :rolleyes: Congrats on your purchase! :clap:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Black and red is the nicest of the new colour schemes I think, cos they screwed up the loverly green / silver scheme :rolleyes: Congrats on your purchase! :clap:
Ditto on that my friend.. :) AND welcome Nerve.. :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nerve. Don't listen to these guys telling you about the amazing sound that the bike will make and all the rest of the crap that spills from their mouths. GSXR600's are what it's all about these days:rolling:

Al (Not in the slightest bit jealous)

Oh, and stay away from a certain Mr White, he'll have you forking out for all sorts of goodies for your new bike once you start chatting to him;)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Lucky man Nerve,cant imagine what the 1130 goes like,my 900 is plenty fast enuff for me

Congrats:)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) . Don't forget to give updates on the bike and the miles you do:clap: . Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts