Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I agree totally , but when you have made improvements, go out and ride the wheels off it. Enjoy it and improve it .
They are a rare beast, might buy another Tnt, had one, sold it , regretted it. Must look for another. After Tre s they are extreme , like you are sat on the tank. The Titanium must be the ultimate, for naked s 1130 tre power or 160 r.
If only fuel was not so expensive.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Everything looks brand new the exhaust, the chain, the disks, the rims.... looks stunning. I am only dying here to ride my R160 as soon as I get my new starter motor from England next week and I will ride the wheels off it like freeatlast said.

·
Registered
Benelli 1130TNT 05
60 Posts
I had plans of building a custom cafe off a MV Agusta Brutale 1090 but my welding/metal skills are not great. The next best thing for me was to build what I would think would of been an OEM option from Benelli - TNT 1130 Cafe Racer LE. ;)
View attachment 38440
View attachment 38441
I had plans of building a custom cafe off a MV Agusta Brutale 1090 but my welding/metal skills are not great. The next best thing for me was to build what I would think would of been an OEM option from Benelli - TNT 1130 Cafe Racer LE. ;)
View attachment 38440
View attachment 38441
Tastefully improved. I like my bikes standard but if I had deep pockets I could be swayed👍

·
Super Moderator
7,893 Posts
The best compliment I can pay you is........... it looks like it could have come from MV. (y) I would have put a set of wavy rotors on it tho. :rolleyes:
Nice touch with the black screws. What do you use for rear indicators, by the way???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts