Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 days into an alpine trip, this will test old yellow. So far we've had a headlight bulb go, i can't be faffed to get in there and it's got another one, got wet last night and running on 2 cylinders for 6 miles, and the rad sprung a leak so I'm on the hunt for some radweld
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in the jura alps near Switzerland at the moment. Nice to have a big winding road to yourself and get a lick on. That's my slumit cub tent on the back, it's bulky rather than heavy, easy to erect but won't go back in the bag without a fight. Got some radweld today and some vented gloves. It's very difficult to pick clothing, i was sweating in the hot sun at dinner today then drenched in a thunderstorm this evening

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got t boned by a Renault clio. Well that's the end of that. Rick67 it looks like i may need some more parts, shift lever+linkage and front brake lever assembly with the reservoir pusher
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Fuel tank Motor vehicle

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unlucky getting knocked off. Can you still ride it or is it being recovered?
It's been recovered, I'm in an ibis hotel, Saturday evening now so it's a wait till Monday to see what insurance says, i know they're going to write it off, if i had it at home i could fix it but then again how can I be sure the chassis or forks aren't bent. No it's not rideable, all the controls are mangled

·
Registered
997 Posts
They will probably write it off. Have a close look at any recovery cover you have as it doesn’t always cover ferry charges for the recovery vehicle which can be quite steep.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Marco I’m so sorry to hear this news . However I’m so glad your still with us !! . One day you’ll get another .. that’s what I tell myself too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts