Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm afraid I'm one of these that throws caution to the wind and generally eat what I please, so having done my Christmas shopping in my local town today I decided I needed to treat myself to a good "hearty" breakfast !

A full English ;) breakfast consisting of ~ 2 bacon, 2 pork Sausages, 2 eggs, fried bread, black pudding, grilled tomatoes and beans ! And it was Superb, absolutey delicious and well needed !

This got me thinking, as I know it's not the healthiest of breakfasts, and as this forum has a Worldwide following, so I wondered what most people generally have for breakfast and what they class as healthy or Not so healthy ! :D my cholestral is probably higher than it should be, but I rarely believe anything I read or see about one thing being better than another when it comes to food, I think anything taken moderately is ok, otherwise we'd eat naff all ! :doh:

So what's your favourite type of breakfast ?

(I've no doubt there will be a few drams involved with our Scottish buddies ! :rolling: )

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
177 Posts
Well for me Rob it's 2 sausages,2 bacon,2 hash browns beans,mushrooms and a couple of fried eggs and toast on the side all washed down with a nice mug of tea yum yum:).
I'll have that two or three times a week the rest of the time it's cereal or bacon/sausage sandwich's that sort of thing,but like you Rob I pretty much eat what I like when I like:)

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Good to see fried bread in there,very un pc these days.Hope it was washed down with a gallon of hot sweet tea?:bow:

I wish i could be arsed to cook that every morning,if i did i'd be asleep by ten am!:doh: so i make do with a coupla tea cakes and said gallon of tea.....................

closely followed by some of golden virginias finest:clap: :rolleyes:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
now your talking

count me in on the Max Angleterre :bow: :bow: :bow:
only up our way it's 3 bacon, 3 sausage, 2 eggs, beans, potato cakes, fried bread+toast, tomatoes, mushrooms and ******* wedding cake (black pudding) followed by hot sweet tea a lay down and a call for an ambulance :D

·
Ready for summer
381 Posts
brekie um

Don't get time for it normally up shit,shower and gone, make do with coffee and ciggys
At the weekend may have a bacon and mushroom roll, toms on the side followed by toast and coffee (LOTS OF COFFEE) if not working.
But do love a fry up local cafe does a breakfast bin lid, full english on a barm the size of your head :clap: :clap:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts