Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys. Well here it is...my last year in the United Kingdom. We have done the camping thing at Brands Hatch but next year I am going to go all out. On race day myself and 3 friends are booking a hospitality suite, all food and beverages included, above the Desire Wilson stands. The suite includes parking passes for excellent parking right in front of the curcuit. Air conditioned and indoors so rain or shine we are comfortable. I am diggin it!

Now for the bad part. We need a minimum of 20 people and it will be 200 pounds per head. Total minimum:4000 pounds. If you want in on this deal I need to get early commitments so I can pay for it. The four of us will be camping thursday thru monday and using the hospitality on raceday. There is no limit to people we can book (that I have been) told but the minimum is 20 (I guess they just put out more food and drinks). Let me know the interest that there is in this and I wil more than gladly book this up for us. I would love to have all you guys there for my last hurrah. A month after this its off to the states. I will also offer the same deal next year as this year and the past ones. If you want to camp and ride your bikes you can ship your camp gear ahead of time to me. I have a storage unit on the military base where I can store your camp gear and a truck I can haul it to the race with. I am about 1.5 hours from Brands. After the race I can ship it back to you that way you can just enjoy your rie without a ton of gear on your backs. So get your wallets out and don't be shy. Lets get everyone together for one big Benelli camping weekend at brands and shit-hot accomadations on raceday!!!!!! No excuses for Lloyd about his leg either...he has to come MV or not!!!:clap: Come on guys...anyone??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts