Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well as you might of noticed a couple of things happened to my RS at the beginning of the week but main thing was a coil stick that didnt want to play ball anymore , now just again proving how great this forum is Colin(Borat) posted me one of his spare coils FOC (I'll get you another col cant see you lose one of your spares :) )and last night after returning home from Aberdeen i set about stripping the bike of everything fairing wise tank airbox etc so that i could fit the new coilstick and also change the plugs seeing as i had a set spare - well when you see your bike stripped bare its a good time to clean it so after redoing all the coil sticks with silicone and redoing airbox drain and refitting i cleaned the whole of the bike as i rebuilt it.

Now most folk would stop at a sensible time but oh no not me i'm the numpty that stayed up till 5.30AM and when finished had 30 mins getting ready for work and then off i went to try it out :) .

Runs real nice and feels much nicer now all coilsticks doing there job :D .

Next Time must remember SLEEP !!:rolling: .ps just got home after a day round north wales trucking and i'm out to do a favour for exhaust people :) who says old guys cant hack it ;)

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
:ele: Get some sleep ya mad fool, or ya'll start seeing pink elephants.. :ele:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
yep,if i had a toasty warm garage to work in that would be me.;)

Well done man,now get some rest:clap: :clap:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Now that's dedication for you! :bow: I was thinking about taking the fairings off for a deep clean, can check my engine mount while I'm at it.:)

·
Registered
184 Posts
This is what I call enthusiasm - Benelli enthusiasm.

Well done.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Glad she is back to full fitness Goose. And I keep telling you dont worry about replacing the coil stick I am just glad to repay one of the many favours you have done me and others on this forum :clap:

Col

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If it involves lots of chains , whip's and nubile ladies i'll take it !:D

i had to finish the bike as its not like it to be acting crappy and its endured conditions where it didnt get the attention straight after - its my italian beauty and deserves a good seeing to ! bella bella ;) .

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
If it involves lots of chains , whip's and nubile ladies i'll take it !:D
......its my italian beauty and deserves a good seeing to ! bella bella ;) .
Beware what you ask for, coming to a village in Derbyshire soon :rolling:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts