Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my nellie off the road at end of september as I was going on holiday and tax was due and it needed new tyres, so its been gathering dust in garage for ages now and been really busy so havent even seen it much at all. I started it up yesterday to check all was well and stuck it on the optimate, now I'm desperate to take it out after hearing that wonderfull noise again, man how I love that bike! I'll really have to start taking it apart to resist the temptation. Its gonna be a looooooonnnnngggggg winter!:bawl:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
i know that feeling not used mine in 2 months now :bawl: so i bought myself an optimate at the bike show might aswell keep the battery topped up cos i can't see it coming out for another 2 months or so :rolleyes:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Yep,started mine up today for the first time in a month,all seemed well although more mechanical noise from the engine than i remember,not heard her for a while.

Keeping it taxed an insured incase of any good weather days if we're lucky:D

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
think one of my LEs is running rich as fired it up inside the house and the fumes lingured for 2hrs :rolling: and my wife fumed for 48hrs .:rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts