Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to say after getting fed up looking at the bike within the house and covered by a large soft sheet i decided weather wise it was not a bad day to give it a run so moved it out this afternoon and put on my kit (new leathers and matching benelli jacket for xmas from the missus aww bless).put the benelli coat on but thought it made me too bulky so off it came and out i went for a few hours . IT WAS BRILL !!!!! it made me realise what i'd been missing- the roar of the bike-the noise-the stares!!!. I loved it :D I came back warm and happy and then the daughter ran out and took the piccie to show that 'dad' wasnt a fair weather biker !!!. looking at the pic i think the leathers made me look big !! excuses excuses :rolleyes:
Saw a few other bikers out and what better way to work off those mince pies and stodgy stuffing :) i have to say i was envious of our foriegn riders with their lovely weather but being in blighty we have to put up with the crappy weather .roll on spring i'm not gonna be in!.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Brave man

or braver than me anyway...hats off:bow: :bow: . Sorned mine to stave off any thoughts of taking her out until the salt and other crap on the roads is well and truly past....have my vfr to show what a winter can do. so have to content myself with fettling....just got a new tailpiece in red from Terry triple and looks great...will send a piccie tomorrow
:clap:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Good to see some one went to play

Where did you get the benelli jacketfrom do they do it in red

Post photo of how it looks please.

Happy New Year

·
Member - Avatar by MDIB
199 Posts
Those leathers are killer mate good form. Think I will head out tomorrow for a spin with the brother(r1) father (Yamaha xv400) uncle(yamaha SR500) that means we have a single, twin, triple and four however i suspect the firing order will be 3,4,1,2. Its going to be about 27 degrees tomorow so i had best wear a singlet under my leathers so I dont get a bit too warm.
Sorry mate that was really uncalled for wasnt it.
Sean

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Re: Modelling For Mr Big Range of clothing !

well i wish i was in oz enjoying the sun :bow: .The jacket was from the dreaded fleabay and i noticed that they are selling again for a reduced price see item number 230193282822 for one of the jackets.colour of jackets are black/silver grey so are quite neutral just embroidered in green("benelli" on back in green) to give links to marque, I cannot see why if needed the thread colour of the embroidered "Benelli" and tre900 logo couldnt be done in red as it would just mean waiting a bit longer (i'll ask the question in the 24 hours). i've shown the item number for a large i think but know other sizes are available. would you believe that the leathers i wear are a 42"jacket and 34"" waist (pictures always add pounds dont they say !). I thought Kurt was our TV ad star :D . I did appear as an extra in the eighties in a couple of tv dramas but kurts up there with the stars as our current personality ;).

the company that make the jackets are based in singapore and are called pro-jacketshop and the arrival time considering it was xmas was around two weeks(she bought it beginning of december),the pictures on their ad are brilliant(unlike mine as i'm still reading the book to get best size/quality :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if you wanted that a trip into Moss Side of Manchester then you can get top Crack whores there !!!!!! but i wouldnt make the journey just for them :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
512 Posts
well i wish i was in oz enjoying the sun :bow: .The jacket was from the dreaded fleabay and i noticed that they are selling again for a reduced price see item number 230193282822 for one of the jackets.colour of jackets are black/silver grey so are quite neutral just embroidered in green("benelli" on back in green) to give links to marque, I cannot see why if needed the thread colour of the embroidered "Benelli" and tre900 logo couldnt be done in red as it would just mean waiting a bit longer (i'll ask the question in the 24 hours). i've shown the item number for a large i think but know other sizes are available. would you believe that the leathers i wear are a 42"jacket and 34"" waist (pictures always add pounds dont they say !). I thought Kurt was our TV ad star :D . I did appear as an extra in the eighties in a couple of tv dramas but kurts up there with the stars as our current personality ;).

the company that make the jackets are based in singapore and are called pro-jacketshop and the arrival time considering it was xmas was around two weeks(she bought it beginning of december),the pictures on their ad are brilliant(unlike mine as i'm still reading the book to get best size/quality :eek:
Thanks for the tip off re these jackets.

Mine arrived at the weekend. Very impressed with the quality considering the price. Incidentally the seller e-mailed me immediately and asked if I'd prefer green or red stitching for the Benelli logo. The delivery only took a couple of weeks.

·
1,231 Posts
Jackets

Those jackets have been on ebay for years. I thought about buying one in 05 when I got my LE but decided to get leather instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts