Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give a special thanks to Angus. I managed to persuade Terry Triple to part with his stock of LE parts a couple of weeks back. More about that in another thread. Terry lives in Scotland and Angus very kindly picked the parts up for me and delivered them to my door today! Thats not the half of it though - he was so worried about the bits getting nicked off his lorry after collecting them that he slept in the driver seat while they slept in his bed in the cab :doh: Now THAT is dedication to the brand and forum and is why I think if anyone deserves an LE it is him. Angus you are a true gentleman of Benelli :bow:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
I think there should be a general award for good guy of the forum, could be preseted to Angus in a tartan shortbread tin in Rogart. He deserves it for all he has done beyond the call of duty.
Fraser

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I too have also heard that Angus is the best delivery person in the UK. I know, let's hide some shortbread in his shortbread tin ... that'll surprise him:rolling:
Angus, you get a pint or two from me at Rogart matey;) Oh, if you're ever passing the house could you drop off a couple of pints of milk, I'm running short:rolling:

Al:bow:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I too have also heard that Angus is the best delivery person in the UK. I know, let's hide some shortbread in his shortbread tin ... that'll surprise him:rolling:
Angus, you get a pint or two from me at Rogart matey;) Oh, if you're ever passing the house could you drop off a couple of pints of milk, I'm running short:rolling:

All this talk of bringing biscuits makes me wonder if you were serious about playing soggy biscuit at Rogart :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thankyou Colin it was a pleasure to do the collection and in fact they travelled all the way down towards Dover before coming back to your Home. Its a pleasure to help people out on here as we all have our special skills mine being able to be in any part of the country at a drop of a hat !. Al if you give me your address you may wake up one morning to find a pair of tits pecking at the milk i'd of left you but hey i'd not be complaining :D .

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al if you give me your address you may wake up one morning to find a pair of tits pecking at the milk i'd of left you but hey i'd not be complaining :D .
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts