Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow forum mates.
It's a good thing to have this forum to share experiences with our Benellis and all the companies that deal with bikes and bits for bikes.
We all once in a while have a bad experience dealing with other people and companies and for sure let's have all out here in this magnificent forum.
Thinking about it we must also be ready to give them credit when they deserve it.
Here is my little story. Bourgt a RS from Reddog motorcycles Edenbridge in january from the internet and from a description that said "wery clean" and "absolutely mint"
Collected the bike in Harwich a few days later (Reddog waited there when i arrived)
Bike looked allright and we had it started (thats probably what got me so excited that i didn't pay that much attention to details):D :D
Home with the bike and took a closer look and it showed that Reddog and I had a sligtly different opinion on the term "absolutely mint":(
They had told me in advance that the screen had the paint peeling of and they will send me another one.
Besides that i discovered that Left mirror cracked, headlight cracked, upper left/right fairing scratched, tailpiece scratched and some other minor issues.
I e-mailed them and they aggreed to replace/compensate me.
Last week (6 month delivery)i got the last parts from them and i must admit that along the way I was starting to mistrust them, when they said the parts was one the way:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I now know the right circumstances and I can only say that this is a company that stick to their word and I would fully recommend them.:clap: :clap: :clap:
There are probably others with a different experience but this is mine and I would be happy to deal with Mitch at Reddog again.

I have no benefits from posting this tread but just thourgt they schould have the credit they deserve :ele:

Cheers Per

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Praise where praise is due - most companys would have forgotton about it after a couple of months.

Much Respect to Reddog for following through with that :bow:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm with you on this one.

reddog in Edenbridge have been wonderful to me and my little Tre too.

I had it in the shop in Enfield and had issues with them, (they are a franchise I believe) but the Edenbridge guys are just fantastic.

Glad you got good service.

Cheers
Colin....

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Does Lloyd not work at RD?:confused: They certainly seem to have a good reputation on here.

Al:D

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Lloyd did last time the LE went up to Mitch's Motorcycle emporium for some tuning and a new clock. There are three great Mech's there. Had all four of my Benelli's over the years from Mitch in Edenbridge.
Dave

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Mike & Robbie of Red Dog Edenbridge in Misano 2004

Might also have been a few drinks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts