Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys
Over a month ago I ordered a carbon fibre TRE front mudguard from EMOTOUK from NW London. They initially quoted £134.99 with £9.99 postage, which I thought was a good price for a new CF mudguard.
I heard nothing for 5 days, so I tried calling them on numerous occasions, on all their phone lines to check the order, but it always went to answer phone. I thought they must just be incredibly busy, or was it they could not hear the phone due to the deafening sound of alarm bells which should have been ringing in my head!!

I again emailed them my order and credit card details. I was then given a order confirmation email stating of 15 days delivery.
After 15 days I tried calling them, but still no answer. I then checked my credit card statement to find they had taken £165.08 instead of £144.98 as agreed.
I then sent another email to be told that I was wrong and that in the UK the price would include VAT, which they hadn't stated before.
Getting a bit p**sed off now I complained about the fact they had gone over the delivery date, only to be told that it was 15 working days. Again something that wasn't made clear!
Anyway after several more emails, which were returned with abrupt rude replies, they stated I couldn't cancel the order as it was a special order for me; I was then told if I did cancel I would have to pay a restocking fee. (Here comes the crowning turd in the waterpipe!). They now state they will give me a refund minus 25% i.e. £40, just for being a sh*t company and doing F**k all! and there parting gesture is to call me a timewaster!

SO WORD TO THE WISE: STAY AWAY FROM THESE RIPOFF MERCHANTS, TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF AND GET RUDE EMAILS
Si
:mad:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
ooops...another victim. Sorry..i normally hate to slam merchants but if you go to mvagusta.net where they are a sponsor, you would see some pretty deadly flames about them.

You do have an option of calling your credit card company and disputing the charge as goods not delivered. That will result in a chargeback and a fee to them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Admin
very interesting reading on the mvaugusta.net forum.
seem i am not the only one they have f*cked over.

lets hope they get what is coming to them.

incidentally I have contacted my credit card company, Mint, and they are sending out the forms for a full refund.

cheers for the info
Si

1 - 5 of 5 Posts