Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p

Hi guy's, just thought you might be interested to know that I have been informed by my surgeon that my leg/hip is starting to bond back together but it will still be a long time before things are back to normal. I cannot walk far without the use of crutches as my leg gives way. It also bloody hurts when I try to the simplist of things like bend down etc. I am to have a scan on my knee with the probability of surgery as my cartlige and ligaments are torn! :bawl: :mad:

Been signed off work for another 3 months!:doh: :sleepy:

To top it all the surgeon has decided that all my metal work has to come out in a years time, more surgery and time off!

On the bright side, all my other injuries are better.:)

I am also please to report that the guy who knocked me off is going to court on 26.2.07. Hopefully I can get a whole heap of compensation then! :)

I will keep you posted!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Good news Lloyd, remember my compesation case took nearly 3 years to get finanised nd is worth the wait to fight it out! The only down side was that 'she' seemed to beneit more out of my nearly being killed than I did!:doh:

Oh well at least I still have my sanity.....................................don't I?

·
1,841 Posts
Titanium bolt sale !

Hay Lloyd, Put me down for 2 x 30mm x 8mm bolts when you have them removed, I think they will look very nice with your old exhaust bracket ! :p
P.S see you up the show next sunday:)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Hay Lloyd, Put me down for 2 x 30mm x 8mm bolts when you have them removed, I think they will look very nice with your old exhaust bracket ! :p
P.S see you up the show next sunday:)
1.25 or 1.5 pitch? Socket head cap screws? Stainless steel or Ti? :rolling: :rolling:

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Metal work orders!

:p

Sorry guy's you will have to wait until I have the metalwork taken out. :bawl: Once done I will place them on the forum and will sell to the highest bidder!;)

Remember it is titanium so no cheap bids!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts