Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Chaps,

I have a dilemma with the colour of my tornado. It is a silver and black, but knowing how scarce panels are after needing a spare last year I shopped around and ended up with red tops, bottoms and tailpiece and a spare set of silver mirrors. My problem now is I think I prefer the red, but only have one tank so its a one way street if I get it sprayed. Ideally I would like a spare red tank (if anyone knows where one might be available it would be very nice), but without I am in a quandary.

Help:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
1,231 Posts
ebay uk

I know one was available on ebay UK recently. Try also ebay.it and ebay.de. Just type in benelli tornado. I checked this morning but no luck. I have two LE tanks but I don't think they will fit your bike.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strange red tank

Yeah it does look odd....maybe it is the photo, but looks like there is no filler cap hole....suppose there must be else you wouldn't have tickers on it...maybe.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LE tank

Well I don't think there is any difference in the tanks....I have LE silver fairing uppers got from Ireland, and they fit fine....well as fine as nelli bits fit:doh:

If you don't mind parting with a tank i could change my mind and paint some fairing the green to match....now there's a thought:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I seem to recall that the LE tank is a different shape to the standard Tornado. It extends further under the riders seat and has different fixing points if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for clearing that up .....but if I have to get a paint job done maybe i am better sticking to the green scheme.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Fortuna Paint jobs are in Fashion at the moment ;) ;) :D :D :) :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts