Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Laurence
I am going up to ASV some time to get a set of ASV shorty levers for my CF.
Shall I ask them if they could make a lever to fit the standard clutch perch (cable) if there is any interest.
Their levers are not cheap. Here is a small image that I used from their webs site. I have a set of these for my CBX project.
I would offer to loan them mine as soon as I do my hydraulic conversion.

·
442 Posts
might be intrested in a set, with the clutch one being cable.right now i'm looking into a set of PAZZO levers.there about $340aus a set.how much would they be asking for the ASV a set.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid US$112.50 each for my cbr600rr ones. I think they advertise them for 125 each.
I was lucky with my second set paid 112 for both, but that is not normal.

Paul

·
442 Posts
Yeah i've just been on the site and there us$250 a set.thats pretty good price.thats about $280aus.whats that little wheel on the levers for.

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To adjust for smaller hands.
I was busy looking at your gallery. You own a carbon fiber factory or what?
Where did you get all the cool pieces.
Go for the tuneboy rather than the pciii. I will probably go that route, the same a busaguy. You are open to alot more options.
That pipe must sound good with that large diameter opening. Did you enjoy the track day (first time out).
I used to race back in South Africa in the late 70's early eighties on production bikes. Track is real fun.
Paul

·
442 Posts
Hey Paul
no i wish i did own one.i got all my pieces from carbon parts slovakia.
www.carbon.sk
he's name is peter and good to deal with.the cheapest carbon i can find around and good delivery time aswell.oh and good prices.
the termi pipe sound horny if you want you can hear it on youtube.it did'nt come out that loud on the tube but in real time it's loud and sweet.did i like the track day,mate i loved it one of the best things i've done so far with the Nelli and yes first time out,more to come i hope.my bro came along and had a go as well and he could not stop raven about it.GREAT GREAT GREAT LETS GO AGAIN he kepted saying.mate that Nelli is great around the track.
racing the production bikes would of been fun.i'm not that good to go racing so track days will do me.
i've got a couple on youtube one's called
BENELLI TNT(oran park).you've got to wait about 8-10 second and then you'll hear it coming.
BENELLI TNT WITH TERMIGNONI.
and BENELLI TNT myfirst ever burnout.

(17,900)

·
3,085 Posts
levers

I'm up for a set, normal clutch and stubby brake for the RS, Laurence was looking into some too.
I think CRG do clutch cable levers too ??

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
It looks like there are a few interested already Paul. I was trying to source some levers but I haven't heard back from the dealer as yet. If they do come up with something soon we may have a choice of a couple of different types to choose from.

I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Mr White ...... Mr White ........Mr White:D

Any news on some trick levers yet?

:bow: your nelli highness sir you :bow:
:p

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Funny enough Kurt I emailed the dealer earlier this week but they've not got back to me as yet. I'll post something on here as soon as I get any info. on them.

·
3,085 Posts
Hi There

I'm still keen on some aftermarket levers to replace the brake (stubby) and cable operated clutch, so keep up the good work.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
My enquiries for suitable levers is going nowhere at the moment Nathen, so if you find something else in the meantime, go for it :bow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts