Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, Ive just bought a TRE K second hand and woulod like to get some info on after market cans etc.
Can anyone point me in teh right direction please?

Thanks
Paul B
Yorks

·
Registered
73 Posts
extras

now then dude...
exhaust pipe devil direct from factory in france a bit of a pain but there u go... really fancy stuff u can get from holland and they all speak english

www.brabantmotors.nl

dont know much about the tre-k thou
my tnt is putting out good power as iv binned butterfly valves in air box and bin the valve in exhaust but have a word with rusty russ first...

hope all is well with the bike as its such a good looking thing

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for the reply
I'll have a look.
First impressions are that its a nice thing. Fuelling at the very bottom is a bit glitchy but oince on the go it's smooth and pretty quick.
Bloody brakes squeal though!

Its got 4k miles and was registered march 07. I'll try to adress the brake squeal and see if there are any other fuelling maps at the next service.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Trek

Hi paul good to see another Trek rider in Yorkshire! my brakes squeal like a twat even more so two up. I'm going to have a word with Rusty to see if there's anything can be done.

If you fancy a ride out I'm meeting KurtP at the Anchor just past chesterfield on Thursday just let me know and we can meet up.

Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Steve
Thanks for the welcome.
I wont be able to make it this Thurs, but if you ever get up into the Dales or over the East side, please let me know. I live just outside Gargrave on the road from Skipton to Devils Bridge.
Hoping to find a zaust for the bike, it deserves a sound track.

PB 7710724034

1 - 5 of 5 Posts