Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Arders. I actually started looking into it when I found that neither K&N nor BMC make filters for our bikes. DNA is based in Greece and I spoke to them and they asked me to send them my air filter box. Hey, presto! a week later (today, actually) they were ready. I'm getting my parts back tomorrow together with 2 filters they promised me for both my bikes (a '04 TNT and a '06 Cafe Racer).

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Cheers Nicholas, I've been looking for an alternative Air Filter for my Tornado for a while now. :bow:
Anybody up for a 'group buy' on these if the price is right? :clap:

I've contacted them today and requested prices and will confirm the cost as soon as I hear back from them.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cheers Nicholas, I've been looking for an alternative Air Filter for my Tornado for a while now. :bow:

I've contacted them today and requested prices and will confirm the cost as soon as I hear back from them.
If the price is right, count me in again Laurence

Wyndham

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do have a distributor in Australia - you can check their website dealer locator. I don't know about the price, but their filters usually retail from 60-100 Euro.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts

Hi Lawrence

You are the man when it comes to group buying !!! :bow: :bow:

Depending on cost - I would prob be interested.

I am trying to find out more about the Remus can (as fitted on Rusty Russ of Bennetts bike) at present and enquiring to various outlets if there is any discount for a group buy with that - but at present I am not getting much positive feedback :( - My bike is due a service at the end of April so will chat to Russ in detail bout it.

I figure that apart from the exhaust then I shall have to commission an engineering company to make the bracket to hold it in place - thats why I figured it would be cheaper to get half a dozen or ten made at once.

If anyone is interested in the Remus can with the removable baffles then drop me a line and I shall persevere with this.

·
Premium Member
828 Posts

Laurence, again I can probably stretch to getting one, are they performance enhancing, or jsut a nice to have?

If the price is right, then I am sure I can part with a few more 'reddies'

Andy

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts

Right Guys,

The retail price for the quality DNA air filter that suits all TNT, Tornado and TRE-K models comes in around the £70 mark, plus P&P.

If there is enough interest in them for a group buy, I should be able to do them for £55 each, plus postage. :clap:

If you are interested in ordering any, could you please drop me an email and I'll see if we have enough to proceed with an order?

[email protected]

Cheers,

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Oh FFS Laurie .... stop tempting me to part with my reddies will ya:rolling:

Al (Soon to be skint:D)

I suppose you'd better put me down for one then:mad:;)

·
Super Moderator
7,779 Posts
Oh FFS Laurie .... stop tempting me to part with my reddies will ya:rolling:

Al (Soon to be skint:D)

I suppose you'd better put me down for one then:mad:;)
Eh!, I thought that you were gonna be getting rid of the 'beastie' after it came back from the 'menders', or have you now changed your mind?

Any news on how it's getting on by the way?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I called KJM today matey. The parts are ordered (2 pages of them apparently) and they should be with KJM this week or the start of next week. God knows how much longer it'll take to get the bike fixed though as they seem to be struggling. I feel for Glen though to be honest Laurie. He must be up to his eyes in it. I just want my bike back to enjoy the summer and then I'll see what I'm going to do with it. I have a funny feeling It'll be getting sold at one point though;)

Al:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts