Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks,

If anyone has an Aftermarket Exhaust for sale for an RS please contact me. I have only one piece of criteria...

1. It must be VERY LOUD!!! The Louder the Better.

Cheers,
Dave.

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
angledangles gp style can might still be for sale & thats bloody loud!!!!!!!!!!!!! & i think some 1 else had 1 for sale too have a look back through the threads it was only the other day

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Leigh and welcome to the Forum. You sneeked in kinda quite there, c'mon, tell us what Benelli you got or what you'd like to have ?

Oh, and where do you come from :D

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Hi leigh welcome m8y

Another Benelli in scotland great

Im sure Mr white is jesting with you on your location and bike but were a nosey lot and like to know everything about new lads

Is your bike new or old?

have you any pics to show us?

IS IT AN LE?:D

Are you an old git like the rest of us, except Al but im sure he's lying about his age

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks....!

Hi Guy's thanks for the warm welcome.

I got my nellie in Dec 08 from KJM "New 900 TRE" would have loved to have got the LE but couldn't stretch the funds.
Had the first service 2 weeks ago and also had the Ti Race can and map done as well. I have had a few Ducati's but loving the Nellie. The only criticism I have is the flaking paintwork on the lower panels and the length of time I am having to wait for replacements.

I will try to post some pic's as soon as,

Thanks again and hope to meet up with some of you soon,

Leigh

Forgot to say:-

Inverness
Male
30 "not sure if that qualifies as an old git"....LOL

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Hi Guy's thanks for the warm welcome.

I got my nellie in Dec 08 from KJM "New 900 TRE" would have loved to have got the LE but couldn't stretch the funds.
Had the first service 2 weeks ago and also had the Ti Race can and map done as well. I have had a few Ducati's but loving the Nellie. The only criticism I have is the flaking paintwork on the lower panels and the length of time I am having to wait for replacements.

I will try to post some pic's as soon as,

Thanks again and hope to meet up with some of you soon,

Leigh

Forgot to say:-

Inverness
Male
30 "not sure if that qualifies as an old git"....LOL
30?? Are you old enough to take a test?:rolling: Of course, I'm that old that I didn't have to....:doh:

Welcome aboard:clap:

Cheers:D

Ian

·
Registered
864 Posts
Just gut the internals from your Ti race can. Sounds bloody awesome. The stock race can is too quiet for me :p
Welcome to the forum too. Im off to Drumnadrochit on my RS for a week in a fortnight if you want to hear what the gutted race can sounds like :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just gut the internals from your Ti race can. Sounds bloody awesome. The stock race can is too quiet for me :p
Welcome to the forum too. Im off to Drumnadrochit on my RS for a week in a fortnight if you want to hear what the gutted race can sounds like :)
Hi N33ly,

Yeh that would be good. Drop me a message and we can meet up and cover a few miles or have a beer or two.:)

Leigh

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Welcome to the forum InvernessTRE:bow: You don't own a set of blue and white leathers by any chance do you?

Al:bow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts