Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have 2021 TNT135 . Has anyone here successfully installed the yoshimura full exhaust ? Latest I’ve seen is for a 2018 but to my understanding it’s the same design. If not yoshimura, what complete deleted cat pipes have you had success with ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello, I have 2021 TNT135 . Has anyone here successfully installed the yoshimura full exhaust ? Latest I’ve seen is for a 2018 but to my understanding it’s the same design. If not yoshimura, what complete deleted cat pipes have you had success with ?
Update guys ! The black widow went on like butter! Disconnect the battery touch positive cable to negative post on battery. Relearned no problem
up
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There was no check engine on after the install without the relearn. I thought it was a good idea 🤷🏻‍♂️After touching the positive lead to the negative post hook it up like normal. Positive to positive and negative to negative (felt like that was necessary for some). Actually idled better after. Runs like a top. 10/10 recommend. The 200mm muffler is LOUD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts