Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to fit some to the RS, probably some red anodized ones, anyone know want other bike ones fit? ,as most manufacturers dont list the Tornado/ TnT, was looking at Pazzo (pretty exxy though) ,CRG, any others ?, I see that on the new Benelli Officine cataloger they do a billet set with " Titanium" labelled on them.

PS I', also looking to fit some different pegs footpegs, alloy red, with some more grip than the standard, without going to the Benelli Robby Moto rear sets, I see on Ebay you can get theem pretty cheap, anyone know what other bikes pegs fit the standard hangers??

PPS, anyone notice how long Robby Moto's web page has been under construction ???? :)

PPPS, Currently I'm wating on a share float to come off, once it does I'm planning on the Following for the RS

Power commander, used in conjunction with the tuneboy system;
Remus Stubby underswingarm exhaust;
levers;
pegs;
DNA filter;
intergrating indicators with the number plate and buggering off the whole rear plate hanger;
headlight cover;
Dark tinted SBK windscreen;
And hopefully a dry clutch and open clutch cover ala the TnT Titanium and as seen on the TnT sport being raced in OZ. If the price isnt to exhorbitant.
:D

·
5,934 Posts
This help any?

(contributer - mikethemitch)
Brake Lever
The Brembo lever from an Aprilia RSV Mille or Ducati 748/916 will fit straight on the Tornado.
Clutch Lever
Non-Adjustable Clutch Lever : The clutch lever from an Aprilia RS125/250 will fit the Tornado.
Adjustable Clutch Lever : Took the clutch lever off my Tornado and found it is made by a company called Domino. A search on the web found a company in Italy called Red Racing Parts who do the lever for 23.91 Euros

(pity you didn't ask for a filter pic yesterday - I had her apart - again - & could have snapped one for you. You could ask A1 in Melbourne to take a pic of a spare?)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts