Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow i'm over at MotoGB to discuss a couple of things regarding events bikes etc and thought if there was anything anyone wanted to ask i could pass on .

Secondly this week coming i am at Extreme's new premises who produce the exhaust designed by Erroll :bow: for the Tornado which my bike wears one and seen on a number of bikes on this forum and around the world (about 30) . Now they are having my bike again to produce a one off system for a Tornado appearing in a Custom Photo Shoot plus on Display in the USA so it should be good to see another design for our beloved Tornado's , now in discussion it was mentioned that they would like to expand their aftermarket side of things and Exhaust Hanger plates were mentioned with laser cut logo's ala " Benelli or Tornado etc " and i was thinking of a rear hanger plate might be worth doing so just checking anything else anyone can think of (Exotic Top Yokes came up in discussion as well :) ).

So ideas please and i'll run it by them and my bike can stay there to be a Test Subject for measuring and trial (yokes would have to be at a later date and include a Tre as well) . :)

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yeah Angus, please ask them where my replacement lower green panels are. Only been waiting a year for them :rolleyes:

Usual issue with flaking paint and they were ordered when I picked up the bike. KJM did get a replacement set ready for when the bike was in for it's first service in March but they were no better, so they didn't fit them.

I contacted KJM at the weekend for an update and they are still waiting on them being supplied :(

·
Registered
574 Posts
Angus - can you ask moto GB if they will sell to the forum all the old 2nd hand pannels (I was on to them to chase up my warranty work and they explained they had several with peeiling green/silver paint) so we have a stock going forwards...

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will Do - looks like i'm going to be in there for parts as well as ive just dicovered as well as needing the small triangle inner panel part to the right of the clocks (plastics fractured round bolt !:( ) i have also this week suffered the loss of the heel guard for the chain side -suspect my heel has pushed it into the chain and broken it away :bawl: . ah well thats after this week a coilstick failing and also picking up a 2" nail in my near new rear tyre (come on richard i lent you that voodoo doll for others not for me to get a run of misery :rolleyes: ).

I will list all problems and leave on a sheet printed out regarding your warranty issues.

·
Registered
401 Posts
do you have any ideas about what the exhaust is going to look like? is this a one off one off or is it something they will produce in the future pls find out more and post ?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
will do nick its going to be a one off like mine was a one off from the design of Errolls but sure they will produce a similar design , i know the design of the one for the show bike in the USA but i'm not able to divulge what its going to look like as yet as its for a special photoshoot . I will be working on the underbelly one as well whilst my bikes there .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts