Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and decided to go and have a full english breakfast .... in England:lol Travelled back up north and had a spot of lunch in St Andrews then it's back to Edinburgh for a JD and coke:D
My wrists are a bit sore and boy did I forget how much pull that Tre has on her;) If I'd been caught doing the speeds I was doing then I think I could expect to be slammed up and soon sharing a cell with some big bruiser who'd want to play mummies and daddies all the time:eek :D

I think I need to get a couple of track days organised just to get this boy racer demon outta me;)

Al:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: JD 'off'

I would of thought that drinking Tennessee Whiskey in the land of Whisky would be frowned upon

BTW glad to hear you're back on the road again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: JD 'off'

Concur - What about Laphroaig, Glen Livet, Glenmorangie, Dalwhinnie etc. etc.?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm green with envy...

Al, glad to hear you're back on 2 wheels, I'm so envious I've turned a nice shade of Benelli green! Congrats my friend!
mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I'm green with envy...

I'm so envious I've turned a nice shade of Benelli green!
I knew that when I posted this thread I would be aware of you guys that would read this knowing that you can't jump onto your machines and go for a blast because of your injuries:( So a huge apology from me if I'm a little excited about having the bike back|I

Tomorrow, I plan on getting the helmet cam strapped on and going for a nice easy drive and then post the video on here for all you injured riders to enjoy;)

Al;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

So a huge apology from me if I'm a little excited about having the bike back
Hey no apology necessary! I know how long you've waited and all the trials and tribulations you've dealt with along the way. I'm thrilled to see you back out there enjoying the machine. Look forward to your helmet cam vids!

cheers -
mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I can relate to your state of excitement too - I was champing at the bit after only 3 weeks. Poor old Nathan is doing it hard too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

SOOO pleased to hear ur finally back on the road Al. Will be great to see some of the vid's. I hope to have mine done asap. Think I'll get a few rides in b4 I make way for the RS >D

PS Pics of those wheels fitted!!!

Dean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

yahoo, congrats AL, enjoy yourself, youve got alot of catching up to do ! Dont feel sorry about being back on the road again as its been to long off.
Im not green with envy honest !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts