Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Johny from the desert. Can't say where I am for operational security but you all, I am sure, have a fairly good idea. Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hi to all. Looking forward to getting together with everyone for the MOTO GP at Donnington. We need to set up a meeting place so we can all go together to the race on Sunday. Got permission to access the site but can't abuse that. I can't see pictures on links, like the ones in Borat's posts, but can see ones that are in the threads, like Marco's bike. Post some pics so I can see some Nelli's as there seem to be none down here for some strange reason. Maybe if we brought them some Nelli's they would see it as a peace gesture and stop this stupid terrorist bullshizzle. Or, I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Johny

Good to hear from you fella
Take it steady out there - as I have heard that there are some right nutters kicking around out there !!

A meet up at Donny sounds a good idea
Maybe we can all try to park our Nellis in the same area ??
There's a tarmac carpark righ in front of the exhibition area (next to the Foggy Esses entrance) that always works for me in the past when I meet with my mates (But you will deffo need to be there early on the Saturday and SUnday I guess)

Some pics for you fella :D :D ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Meeting at MotoGP

Johny,

The meeting is a great idea ... but sadly there will be no bike with me. Managed to get a free ride out of one of the oil service companies up here in Aberdeen. For the first time they are sponsoring everything including travel and hospitality ..... got to take advantage of that!

I would however like to join you gents at some point to check out some other Benelli's.

Keeping my eyes peeled for some notification.

Take care out there .... dodgy stuff !

Duncan

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I'll defo be there:ele: I can't wait to meet up with the rest of you guys and have the odd can of vimto whilst discussing race tactics with a little bit of tomfoolery thrown in for good measure;)

Al (Soon to be back on the road:clap:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Meeting at MotoGP

Count me in as well annual pilgrimage to the motorcycle mecca already organised. What about a Benelli section in the campsite if there are a few of us intending to make a weekend of it?

Ps. Big Al tickets are ordered will meet up soon to organise who's taking what down

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Donington

I'll be there!! already got the corperate box booked FOC:rolling: just need to pay for the camping when we get there. I've ask the Mighty Russ to get a Benelli Flag to fly on the campsite so look out for it guy's.

Going down in a van with BBQ and Beer so all welcome:rolling:

Pops!!! (steve)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts